The commercial real estate market can provide valuable investment and profit-generating opportunities for owners, developers, lenders and loan servicers. To maximize short and long-term gains and reduce risks, it is essential to have a comprehensive understanding of the regulatory climate and laws applicable to commercial real estate transactions. It is also essential that all agreements entered into are sufficiently protective of your interests and address potential contingencies that could arise.
At Lotzar Law Firm, P.C., our knowledgeable commercial real estate attorneys have extensive experience representing all parties to commercial real estate transactions. We bring a business-minded approach to the legal services that we provide, keeping your overall goals for your commercial real estate investment portfolio in mind as we advise you on every step of your transaction. Call today to schedule your consultation and learn more.
How Our Commercial Real Estate Attorneys in Arizona Can Represent You
At Lotzar Law Firm, P.C., our attorneys have helped individuals, developers, large and small businesses, lenders and loan services with commercial real estate matters. Some of the different areas in which our attorneys can represent you include:
- Purchase and sale agreements: Our attorneys can negotiate, draft and review agreements for buying and selling commercial real estate. Our goal is to facilitate an agreement while advising you on agreement provisions that can protect your financial investment.
- Due diligence: Caveat emptor still applies to many aspects of commercial real estate transactions, and our attorneys will work to minimize or eliminate surprises after the transaction is complete. Our attorneys assist with title and survey review, working with title companies and third party consultants when necessary. Our attorneys also assist with title issues including encroachments and endorsements to provide a clear title for clients taking ownership of commercial property.
- Lease agreements: Our attorneys have helped to negotiate and draft commercial lease agreements in a variety of applications. We will work to include in your agreement the necessary provisions to achieve business objectives.
- 1031 Exchanges: A 1031 exchange provides significant tax benefits when selling real estate and entering into a new purchase transaction. However, the IRS imposes myriad requirements including time limits and asset restrictions. We can help you qualify for the favorable tax treatment available under the revenue code. We also assist you in making the determination if tax deferral is in your best interest given the availability and market conditions for substitute properties.
- Real estate financing: Our attorneys have a strong knowledge of capital markets and we represent owners, developers and lenders in real estate financing transactions. We can assist with construction and permanent loans from commercial banks and life companies; as well as with conduit loan financing solutions. Our goal is to have projects that are financed from the best available sources and we can provide guidance on conventional or alternative financing solutions.
In these and other commercial real estate matters, we bring decades of collective experience to assist in facilitating a successful transaction. We have represented clients in commercial real estate transactions involving business and healthcare facilities; manufacturing facilities; industrial parks; shopping centers; office buildings; restaurants; lodging and recreational facilities; education facilities; multifamily residential developments; and other residential and commercial projects.
Contact a Commercial Real Estate Attorney
An understanding of all legal issues is essential when entering into any type of commercial real estate transaction. Let us put our negotiating skills, business acumen and advanced legal knowledge to work to help you. Call us today at 480-905-0300 x103 or get in touch using our online contact form to schedule a free consultation to learn how our commercial real estate attorneys in Arizona can represent your interests and help your transaction be a success.