This is an opportunity to contribute to a dynamic, collegial, and communicative environment. Applicants must be non-smokers who possess a strong, professional work ethic and ability to work in a collegial, team-oriented environment. This position requires the billing and collection of 1,500 hours annually.
The specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Establishment and maintenance of business entities.
- Preparation and review of real estate agreements.
- Title and survey review, follow up and clean-up support.
- Assist in the monitoring of the due diligence and closing processes.
- Summarizing of legal documents.
- Calendaring, scheduling and monitoring of legal tests and deadlines.
- Internal status communication.
- Drafting of form agreements.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Absolute attention to detail.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Positive cheerful attitude.
- Ability and desire to work in a small, fast-paced, and entrepreneurial environment.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Paralegal certificate is preferred.
- 3 years experience is preferred.
- Typing at a speed in excess of 60 wpm is preferred.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Depending upon experience.
- Tax-deferred 401(K) plan with partial employee matching.
- Vacation, holiday, and sick pay as specified in the employee manual.
- Underground parking.
- Medical insurance reimbursement for the employee only.
Please send all resumes to Charles W. Lotzar.