This is an opportunity to contribute to a dynamic, collegial, and communicative environment. Applicants must be non-smokers who possess a strong, professional work ethic, and ability to work in a collegial, team-oriented environment.
The specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- General secretarial duties: heavy typing, answering telephone calls, scheduling appointments, meetings and conference calls, reading and routing incoming mail, and ordering office supplies.
- Entering and keeping records of Attorneys’ time-tickets in the Tabs3 Program.
- Processing of Client billings and Vendors’/Suppliers’ invoice payments.
- Maintain Client files and general accounting files.
- Serve as liaison, follow-up on matters on behalf of Attorney to Clients and teammates.
- Notarize documents when necessary.
- Responsible for tracking/maintaining records related to CLE credits and file Affidavit of Compliance required by the State Bar of Arizona (CLE requirements), on an annual basis.
- High school education or equivalent.
- Notary Public
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Absolute attention to detail.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Positive cheerful attitude.
- Ability and desire to work in a small, fast-paced, and entrepreneurial environment.
- Excellent computer skills.
- 3 years experience in secretarial field is preferred.
- Typing at a speed in excess of 85 wpm is preferred.
- Dictaphone skills.
- Proofreading skills.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Depending upon experience.
- Tax-deferred 401(K) plan with partial employee matching.
- Vacation, holiday, and sick pay.
- Underground parking.
- Medical insurance reimbursement for the employee only.
Policy against forwarding employment candidate information
We have a strict policy against forwarding any applicant’s information to anyone, including our clients.
If you have been told by anyone that we have forwarded your information, please refer to the following link from the Federal Trade Commission to see the proper response to take.
Please send all resumes to Charles W. Lotzar.