This is an opportunity to contribute to a dynamic, collegial, and communicative environment. Applicants must be non-smokers who possess a strong, professional work ethic, and ability to work in a collegial, team-oriented environment.
The specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- General secretarial duties: heavy typing, answering telephone calls, scheduling appointments, meetings and conference calls, reading and routing incoming mail, and ordering office supplies.
- Entering and keeping records of Attorneys’ time-tickets in the Tabs3 Program.
- Processing of Client billings and Vendors’/Suppliers’ invoice payments.
- Maintain Client files and general accounting files.
- Serve as liaison, follow-up on matters on behalf of Attorney to Clients and teammates.
- Notarize documents when necessary.
- Responsible for tracking/maintaining records related to CLE credits and file Affidavit of Compliance required by the State Bar of Arizona (CLE requirements), on an annual basis.
- High school education or equivalent.
- Notary Public
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Absolute attention to detail.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Positive cheerful attitude.
- Ability and desire to work in a small, fast-paced, and entrepreneurial environment.
- Excellent computer skills.
- 3 years experience in secretarial field is preferred.
- Typing at a speed in excess of 85 wpm is preferred.
- Dictaphone skills.
- Proofreading skills.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Depending upon experience.
- Tax-deferred 401(K) plan with partial employee matching.
- Vacation, holiday, and sick pay.
- Underground parking.
- Medical insurance reimbursement for the employee only.
Please send all resumes to Charles W. Lotzar.